Monday, February 27, 2006

what a beauty

Today is so beautiful. It is like 60 or higher (maybe not that high, but it was nice!). I love it. It makes me excited for spring when the trees are budding and the smell of spring is in the air.

My day was made better when I got my grade for my first paper in English 201. I got an A-. Wowzers, compared to King, Reznikov is so much better. Also the paper seemed a lot easier. I think I might go in and talk to him, see what I can to do to get a better grade. I need to get the best.

Also, my foot feels a lot better. I guess I shall see how my wellness lab goes. I hope it is nothing crazy. I feel sick and worn out so I need to rest.


The band concert wasnt bad. I sucked it up, didnt do the best or worst I have ever done. Other than that and taking a few naps the day is now over. only 3 1/2 days until spring break.

2 comments:

daveeh said...

it' s sixteen degrees here right now, where are you today, carrie, in hawaii?

daveeh said...

well, looks like you could still be in hawaii today too. still in the teens here.
life just sometimes isn't fair,,,, :)