Sunday, February 19, 2006

so i was thinking (a little rambling)

as i was sitting here fooling around with my camera, playing on the internet, watching tv. . . (no one is here on this silly 3 day weekend!). Yes, i miss home. But altogether, I miss getting around, seing the sights back home or really, just seeing the sights. friends, family. I want to take every last one of my friends from here, take them home with me. Yeah, that is quite silly. And I know it is not ganna happen.

Also as my mind was wondering through the wonderland called my brain. I decided that it is now time for summer to come. Well... maybe not summer, cause I am not ready to leave school, but warm weather would be nice. The last few days have been some negative number. Not exactly sure how low we have gone, but still. It makes me laugh though cause last year it was -20 which, in my opinion, is crazy low. When Erin and I would drive to school the car had trouble warming up. Cazy!

But anyways... I want drive with my the windows open, wind blowing through my pig-tails (haha), the feel of the steering wheel in my hands, the smell of fresh air, music blaring, and the moon shining down on me and my passangers. Or I want to sit on a dock, staring at the stars with Jon or some other friend, thinking through life. Sighing as a happy memories floods my brain, while we hear the lake humming in our ears. Swatting masquitos and knats (yeah, they just come with the deal). Or laying on my bed on another summer night. The moon light swarming my shades, wanting to get into my room. With my windows open and the crickets and frogs croaking in the swamp as the wind sways through the trees surrounding my house. *sigh* great times. Fond memories make my heart smile and take away my breath, they reach every end of my body; to the tip of my head to the end of my toes.

1 comment:

daveeh said...

yes, you can write;

nice new pic by the way..... your nikon nose is gone......