Thursday, February 02, 2006

sad farewell

Alpha Chi was great tonight (that is the new thursday night bible study). Tim Hightower talked about the parable about the invitations to the wedding. i really am liking Alpha Chi even though it is only the second time we have met. After the b-study we went down into the rec room in the student union. shelli and i got into some sad conversations.

her and i talked about next year and cv and alpha chi, how some other people are leaving, and things like that. this was all while travis and john were playing a hearty game of ping-pong. on the way back to the dorm she said that she is really happy for me to be going to UWS and how she thinks it will be really good. i said, "i am so afraid it will be like my high school years and how i am kinda scared about jon and i's relationship because we have never been that close (meaning in ft. or miles) that if anything happened it would be really hard. i dont even know, i hope nothing would happen," a tear fell from my eye. then back in her room she told me that, "You have my email address and phone number." i replied, "We both have cars too, anytime..." it makes me so sad. we huged eachother and she told me she loves me and i replied telling her the same. she means the world to me. i love her so much. i am so lucky to have her in my life. God is so good to me to put her and jenny in my life!!! life is like a noodle in spaghetti, you never know were in the mix its coming from. (ok i just made that up, but i liked it)

better though is...
Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard -
and
Life is like a library owned by the author. In it are a few books which he wrote himself, but most of them were written for him. - Harry Emerson Fosdick
and
How we spend our days, of course, is how we spend our lives. - Annie Dillard

No comments: