Friday, February 24, 2006

only an hour

1 hour until we leave for Spring Retreat! I'm getting more and more excited!!! It will be a nice break away from BH and a great bonding time.

Erin isnt going. I am kinda glad about that. Her and I seem to be "not getting along", I mean we are getting along but I think both of us are getting sick of eachother. We are surely ready for longer break from one another. Its only 7 more days till Spring Break. I have been counting down the days for quite a while now, at this time next Friday I will be headed home with Jon. Kinda weird that I havent seen him since Christmas break. Actually, it sucks. Distance puts a damper on a relationship. Sorry, that was besides the point. There are 49 days of school left until Summer. I'm pathetic, I know.

Tomorrow is Jenny and Shelli's birthday. Jenny is kinda sad. Neither Shelli or I will be around to celebrate it with her and her roomie is gone to Rapid.

No comments: