Tuesday, February 14, 2006

answering a few questions

to answer Daveeh's question that he asked me last week. sorry it took me so long.
The question was, "What do you think prayer is?" To me, prayer is just a time talking with God just sharing with eachother whats up, kinda like with all of my friends, or a significant other. The thing that I find hard about this is that I make it only a one way conversation. So prayer to me is a struggle. And yes I do think a feeling can be prayer. Because God knows everything about you... He knows what you are thinking and so on. Its hard to explain what I am thinking. So then if a feeling is a prayer than a thought can also be a prayer. Most of my prayers are in my head anyways. I guess you could say that He knows the "inside scoop."
He also asked, "Are we living beings prayer?" My answer to that is I guess we could be, so yes. But I would rather say that we are more testimonies or worship for God. Sorry, that didnt come out the way I wanted it to. But maybe it gets what I am trying to say across.

k- the another person said about my comment about the sobriety test. and then my bad headache. No, I was not drunk... that would actually be quite crazy if I ever did get drunk. Not cool! The thing is I have pre-migrain type symptoms which they think have come on because of my surgery a few years ago. I'm guessing he was joking about it though. I just thought I would straighten that out though.

Anyways. Today is Valentines day. It was cool and all. Would have been better if I were actually near my love. Other than that and the crazy weather, back to the snow again today, today was a great day! Tuesdays are always my most hectic day of the week. I have geology lab and then practice for the clarinet ensamble for band. But it was really nice because I didn't have music app. it was cancled for some odd reason!!! Then lab was only an hour instead of two, we made craters in kitty litter and flour. hahah.... At 4:15 I played the alto clarinet for the first time. Its kinda crazy. Over the break wasnt working (or the higher register). So I prety much fingured half the songs that we played. It should get better.

CV was tonight and it was about being Hott! yep. Could have guessed, on relationships. It was actually really good. The chick told us girls some steps, 1) Go to God. Eph. 3. 2) know that you are beautiful, the depth of beauty, 1 Peter, beauty is not the outside. 3) Have a deep relationship with Jesus... (Seth said afterwards that a girls walk with God makes her Hott.)
For the guys it was 1) be strong with God, 2) Be confident and be bold Prov. 3:26, 3) You must lead 1 Corinthians 1:3, 4) You must be open and honest, 5) Be romantic.

After CV shelli and I hung out in her room (that was totally switched roles, normally its in my room and I am sitting on my desk talking to her on my bed. crazy). Good laughs. Great times, great times. . .

1 comment:

daveeh said...

thanks for the reply/comments, i wish i could write my thoughts like you do.

daveeh.