Sunday, February 05, 2006

disney dance

another sunday has now passed and i have nothing to show of my week. ok, i lied. i have a lot of good memories of this week.

My friday wasnt the jump-for-joy friday. but it wasnt bad. instead of going to the girls evening in rapid i went to the jazz concert in meier hall. it was actually really good, more slow jazz so it wasnt my favority but still good. one of the songs they played was wednesday night prayer meeting. that one was my favorite, you could probabaly imagine what it sounded like. they played a song that i had played last year in jazz band. after the concert i ended up sitting in my dorm room with shelli. her and i talked it out till midnight and then decided to call it a night.

yesterday i ended up hanging out with brad. he messeged me and said he was bored, so being the nice person i am i invited him over to my dorm. it wasnt bad at all. we just sat around and talked, watched a little tv, and listened to my record player. he told me about this lady at the assisted living home that his parents run. he told me a few stories that she had told him. for example about how she met her husband one night while he was on a date with another girl. the girl when they saw her another time locked her in the pantry. when he started to get bored we went down and found shelli and then jenny and headed for Millstone. everybody always talks about the millstone but that was my first time there. after that fun (and spilling nature) we went over to the minstery house and watched the patriot. it wasnt a bad movie, a little goary for my taste.



as i said, another sunday is about passed by. as my alarm clock sounded i felt the cold, brisk air of a winters night on my face. the fresh air felt so good, i had left the window a smidge open last night because our room has been prety hot in the night. the evening had brought cold and snow. but still, as i said, the fresh air was a refreshing thing to wake up to. after church jenny, shelli, and i went to common grounds. it is a coffee shop here in town and we had our lunch there instead of our "normal" sunday afternoon eggs and brunch in the caff. the food was actually quite good and the atmosphere was warm and welcoming. it is a place i wouldnt mind going back to. we hung out at common grounds for about an hour and then we came back and dispersed to start on our loads of homework. i worked on wellness for over 3 hours. i type the notes from the power points to help me remember it better and i ended up typing over 70 some slides. oh my gosh!

for a break after my wellness (which i dont think is that good for my health) i headed to jenny's room. her and i fetched shelli and we took a 30 minute break from the work. jenny turned on a cd of all disney music. her and i did interpretive dancing (ok so just bounced around and stretched, but it felt really good). shelli did it with us for a bit, but i dont think she was fully there. other than that, my day is going to end with more studying. i'm now off to do some reading for sociology. my first test is in a week or so for that class. alright, i'm going...

No comments: