Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Geology test number one

Today was stressfull I must say. I had all crazy Tuesday classes. Then the clarinet ensamble at 4:15, then went to CV dropped off my money for spring retreat this weekend to Sheridan, WY, and headed steight back to my dorm to start studying. Now that the day is near an end I am not too stressed. I think I am going to read a bit from this good book I just started and then study a bit more and head off to my nice comfy bed.

I have now decided that I'm OCD. Before I could sit down and study I had to make sure my bed was fixed, clean up my area of the room (its never really messy, I'm a clean person), finish all the little tasks that are due in the next few days so that my mind wouldn't keep wandering off to what I would have to do after I got this task done, and finally I sat down and started studying for my geology test. In all honesty after I started to study the stress started to go down. Just praying that God will help me retain the information well. Other than that, there isnt much I can do.

About this weekend, yes! It's spring retreat with CV. I dont know for sure how much I want to go, ok so I want to go, but is my reasoning right. Am I just going so that I have more time to hang out with my friends or am I going so that I can learn more about God? Interesting... I dont honestly know. Maybe both, I hope. Fall retreat was awesome! For this retreat many people arent going because they dont feel God is leading them to go. Pray that God will bless it and off we go on Friday afternoon to meet up with UW and a few other colleges in Sheridan, Wyoming. :)

Oh yeah! only 8 school days left until spring break. That is crazy that the semester is almost half way over. I am over half way done with my freshmen year in COLLEGE?! WOW!! Life goes by fast but time goes by slowly (think about it, it's true).

No comments: