Sunday, January 01, 2006

work a hollic

yeah sorry i havent written in a while. i have been pushed into the husstle and busstle of the holidays. i havent really been doing much besides sitting at home, hanging out with jon, hanging out with my family, or working.
jon and i went up to wisconsin state superior at the beginning of break to check out the college and the city. see whats happening. it was fun. we were a bit too sarcastic all day. but whatever i guess. we talked to the admissions guy while we were there. he gave us some good information and told jon that he had just been accepted and that the letter is in the mail. me, i just got in my high school transcript so they dont know. i am afraid that they wont accept me because my first semester of college my gpa wasnt the greatest, but i guess i shall wait and see. its all in God's hands now.
this year was also the first year of jon and i going to eachothers christmas'. it was cool. a little aquward but whatever. i guess it has to start out that way to get better. i think as the nights went on we both started to feel a little more comfortable. it all ended up fine. i had fun being with my boyfriend.
like i said, i have been working quite a bit of hours lately. i feel like a work a hollic. it sucks, but the money will be good, i guess... i had to work today which was good because it was double time because it is new years, oh yeah happy 2006 to you! but it sucked on the other hand because i missed out on seeing my relatives. today was the day to go to my grandparents house for christmas. it was a good day none the less.
yesterday for new years eve, i worked. suprise suprise. then i went out to eat with my dad and mya. then met jon and we went to maple grove and hung out. went and saw narnia. i had already seen it. but i like it. i guess there are a few cheesy parts, but i have read the book and i really like it. whatever can i do? then him and i climbed on the snow piled in a parking lot. we were king and queen of the hill. it was fun. then we went to the park near by and fooled around on the snow covered playground. then headed back to my house. since i had to work today i thought it would be nice to get to bed not extrememly late.
i didnt get home to late. around 1:30, not bad. but i couldnt sleep off and on through the night, my stomach hurt and i just kept waking up. one time when i woke up i threw up. that was grose, i wont give the details. i guess my sister had a fever of 101.3 and jon said he had a fever too. so maybe i am getting sick but it was just last night. i dont know. i went to work today anyways.
i got to work early because my parents had to get to my granparents house so i went up into the loft, read a chapter in the book farewell to arms, and then proceeded to fall asleep on the couch. kinda funny. i fell asleep at work.
anyways that is how my life has been going. not much else to say except good night

No comments: