Saturday, January 14, 2006

a day to erin

bedtime on:
Wednesday night- 2:00
Thursday night- 4:30
Friday night- 3:00

tonight- priceless... I don't know, hopefully earlier than that.

Tomorrow is the big day. After church my father and I are leaving to head back to Spearfish, Sodak. I am excited yet a little sad. This week has been awesome. In all honesty I thought it would suck cause Jon is back at college and I am stuck at home. But I was totally wrong. This week rocked my socks off.

fun activities:
Monday- Bonding time with Dena
Tuesday- Kaylo came over and spent all day with me and my family
Wednesday-Worked 11-2, 4-7 and read a book inbetween the two shifts
Thursday- Went to Target with my mom and then ended up on the phone all night
Friday- Hung out with Nathaniel and Chris prety much all day except the few hour break.

Saturday- Went to the mall with my sister and had a great bonding time. I love my beautiful sister, Erin.

As I said, today I got up and went with my family to get Erin's ice-skates sharpened, pick up my film and check, lunch with the family, then off to the mall with Erin. Her and I walked around the mall. Found a few cool things to buy. I got what I was actually looking for which was a zip up hoodie. Then we sat on a bench and waited for my dad to pick us up. I love spending time with her. She has grown so much since a few years ago. When I say that I dont just mean went through puberty, I mean in her personality and finding herself. She is so cute! When I got home from school I looked at her and was like, "wowzers what a beauty." no joke.

The last part of my night has been making more caramel corn with my parents. I wanted to make it so I could take some back with me to college and give it to shelli and jenny. I hope they like it. Right now I am sitting in the living room ripping music from my sisters cds onto my laptop. shhh, dont tell her. . . just kidding.

Christmas break is finally coming to an end. . .

No comments: