Friday, January 13, 2006

the oldies

Today was Friday the 13th, and there was a full moon this evening.... ooohhhh!!!

Last night i called chris and we ended up talking until 4 in the morning. we talked for over 5 hours on the phone. i think that is quite the record for me. i am not much of a phone person lately except when i talk to jon. chris and i finally decided by the end of the conversation that we were going to get together at 10 o'clock and then call nathaniel and probably stop over at his house, depending on what he had going on.

A little before 10 this morning chris picked me up in her VW Beatle (yes, she had flowers on the dash). we then called nathaniel from my cell and headed over to his house to hang out with him. that is after he put some "real" pants on. haha, thats great. The three of us hung out at his house for quite a while. prety much sat in the same spot for the whole time; except we switched spots a few time, like i went from the chair to the bed. then chris went from the bed to the chair. we even ate lunch in Nathaniels room. I really enjoyed talking with the two of them. kinda just a catch up on eachothers life. well, more-so for me cause i have been away for so long. Chris and Nathaniel are great people, I am so glad that God has blessed me with friends like them. they are people that you may not see forever but yet the friendship is still there. i like that.

a few inside things for my own sake. "I am going to throw cheese at him." "you going to chuck the curds?" "man these stairs are tall." "that's 'cause you are so short." .... haha that's so mean.


I learned about Nathaniels soon to be girlfriend, Erin. she shounds like a great find. I am happy for Nathaniel, that is cool. Also, when Chris had to leave for work she drove me home and we decided to get together after they were done. After Nathaniel got done with work around 10, he picked me up and we went to marty's house. We finished watching the Red Green Show and headed downstairs. Chris and I played darts while the other two played ping pong. I got my first bulseye. i was prety close a few times while we were playing, but batabing-batabang and i had a bulseye. it was out of nowhere, i didnt even try. wow. Then the four of us played a game. In the game you asked a question and the other people had to write an answer and then the contestant (that is what i will call them) had to guess who wrote what. fun fun.

Great night, great fun! life is good. . . I couldn't ask for better. . . (ok so i probably could but it sounded better this way)

1 comment:

Christine/Chris said...

oh i know, i rock at everything. i kicked your butt in darts (ok, you really won), i dominated in the board game (fine, i was in last *tear*), and im just the coolest person ever. (OK!, your cooler but that's not the point im tryin to make here!) i had a super fun day with you on friday. i really needed just to relax and have fun so that was perfect. when you left freshman year i had no clue what happened. you didnt tell me and the people i talked to didnt know jack. we were so close and then BAM you were gone. im not trying to make you feel bad but im jsut glad that we got to get re-aquainted. try your best to keep in touch and ill do the same. always tell me when there is a chance to hang out cuz ill probably jump at the oppurtunity. but, i need to go. ill talk to you later G. adios.
Chris