Thursday, December 30, 2004

certain things in life make it what it is

hows it going for you? i hope your answer was an upbeat good one. leave a comment to answer that question if you would like.
ok today was cool. i woke up around 10 cause bobby called me and we decided that we would chill. we did. he came over to my house around 11 or 12. poor kid got to meet my family. yeah we were going to watch a movie upstairs but erin overtook the tv even though i told her that i get it once he got to our house. whatever. she is kinda mean that way. anyways he came over and we hung out in my room listening to some awesome ragtime jazz, and some swing music on my new record player. we got his sketch pad out of his trunk and started drawing. me i was more so just sitting there with a pencil in my hand while he was sketchin something cool.
then at two i got the opportunity to go to work. horray for me. i thought that is what you were thinking. it was all fine and dandy. i was tired and a little slow on my work but whatever.
oh yeah yesterday i hung out with who? bobby again yeah. cool kid. we went to lifetime fitness to "workout" yeah it was cool his sister and drew and another guy were there. we mostly hung out in the hottub with his sister and then the pool. he dunked me a few times. not cool! then he drove me home and that was it. what a life i have. i need to go to bed. later

No comments: