Sunday, December 05, 2004

off my rocker

yeah im tired. i woke up today and yesterday at 5:45 to get ready for work at 6. crazy. i think im ganna take a nap. hey i went to see alexander with my friend jeremy yesterday. not a bad movie. i didnt like a few of the scenes. i saw a little too much. its fun to chill with jeremy, i dont know what he thinks though. im kinda a boring kid. oh well nothing i can do about it.
yesterday while i was at work my family was at my grandparents house. i was told i didnt miss much. yeah its kinda sad i havent been to one of those functions for a year or so. when i see them next time they will be all like "oh my carrie, how you've grown" and then i will think "yeah outward, i am getting prety fat." Nah, im just kiddin but yeah.
ok so i find it prety rockin that whenever i come online jon is on and we always chat. funny kid. its sad he is oh so far away at rocky mountain college. oh that reminds me i put in an application to the Black Hills State University. i have always liked it there. and jon was telling me not to worry about how other people want my life to go and how i think about pleasing others too much. he said i should just think of how i want it. which is kinda bad but i guess it is true, this is my future we are talkin about. so yep. oh yeah, he called me the other day. i was quite supprised and nocked off my rocker. i didnt expect him to call. we talked for a few hours and it was quite enjoyable. he is one that if i dont talk to him for a while and then we talk its like the friendship just takes back up we didnt miss anything. i suppose thats what best friends are for. awesome!

No comments: