Monday, December 27, 2004

Christmas

Christmas with the relatives. What can I say. I bummed a ride home early with my brother. Then he had drive me from his apartment to my family's house. Poor kid had to drive a lot today. We had some prety good conversation though in the car on the way home. His girlfriend fell asleep in the back seet. We talked about church, school, college, and a lot of other things.
Then when I got home I walked outside with the dog and made sure she went to the bathroom. Then I went over to Bobby's again. He is a fun one to hang out with. There was a group of us there. We watched a movie then sat around in his room. cool huh? yep, for sure.
Today I was woken by Jason. He is quite a funny, cool kid. Yeah. I then got out of bed and went to Northtown, the mall area, and went to some thrift stores and a book/record store. I was looking for some good jazz, swing, and so on. . . records. I found some good ones which is cool. Oh, I recieved a record player for Christmas from my folks. I have wanted one for a long time so it was awesome to get one. I'm very thankful for it. I will use it to its fullest extent. I hope you all had a fun or at least interesting Christmas. I'm off to go clean off one of the walls in the kitchen so that my father can paint it while still on break. Later! I'm rockin out now, heck yeah.

No comments: