Friday, December 24, 2004

one memory to add to the others

Today was prety awesome. i woke up, i dont even rememeber when. i think around 10. jeremy called me and i told him i would call him back when i was actually ready to get up for the day. like always, i couldnt fall back to sleep. so i ended up getting up and took a shower then played game cube then super nintendo. that was all cool. sometime while i was doing that i called bobby and he said he was at a buisness meeting but we could get together later in the day. so that is how it went he ended up calling me back later and i drove over to his house and hung out.
we talked to tracy, his sister who is a year younger than me and a cool girl, for a while. its kinda funny to see how different siblings treat eachother. then bobby asked me what i wanted to do and like always i cant make a decision, i hate that i am that way! we then went to calebs house. his parents, g-ma, and drew were frosting christmas cookies. funny to watch. they made some prety oddly decorated cookies. after that we went with drew to northtown mall for his last few presents. drew is not one to shop with. it took him forever to decide what he wanted to get and then he would forget it. we tried to keep him in line. then we went back to bobby's house and hung out. sat in his room watched office space, then talked, then played sega, then talked some more laughed, had some good words. he is a really cool guy. i wish that i would have go to know him before he graduated. yeah anyways its late, 1:11, crazy. i better get to bed. i have to work tomarrow. yeah that is sad that i have to work christmas eve and christmas. i get double time though so im fine. k enjoy your sleepy time. adios

4 comments:

Gustavus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gustavus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gustavus said...

I've just found a couple of your commments that I apparently missed and blogger didin't see fit to e-mail to me. I thank you for your complement however I don't feel very intelegent a lot of the time, and offer a couple in return. One of the reasons I obsessivly read your blog beyond our surface simalarities and intersts you are nearly always positive thinking about others far more seriosly then I do and should. Also you struggle with simaler issues as I do in my sprituality and I like some of your solutions better then my own. Anway I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog oh so many months ago. Peace. V

Gustavus said...

sorry about the deleted comments... blogger desided to go nuts on me.

Merry chrismas, still 9 and a half days to celebrate