Wednesday, December 08, 2004

chemistry

woohoo! the test is now over! i am so happy. thanks to micah and a select few i am understanding it to a certain extent. which i am happy about. oh i didnt pull the alnighter that i had thought i would do last night. i ended up staying up till midnight. i read the ch. about 3 or 4 times and did some of the ch. pack and couldnt stay up anylonger. the energy drink did no good.
i wish the sun would come out from behind the clouds. that would be all nice and dandy.
oh today in chapel the bands played and the choir sung. i dont think we did the greatest. we got to concert band 4th hour and mr. r got on our tails about some things that we did horridly wrong. other than that the day was prety ok. nothing much else to say. :) chow!

3 comments:

Gustavus said...

Hey, Just finished up a final myself... I'm really worried about it because the teacher is really hard to study for and I need an A average on the test to get an A in the class, and I really really want an A. Well anyway good luck with the rest of your work. :)

Gustavus said...

Thank you, very much for your post. I've been getting a lot of messed up comments from people I know and it was nice to read a sane person's comment. I don't think you've been complaining hardly at all... myself on the other hand have been cring about my woes for about a week now. Anyway thank you for your post and really do have good finals.

Gustavus said...

ack what has happened to your blog? it is only showing two posts and your profile options are compleetly gone. ... how odd.