Thursday, June 15, 2006

sleepover anyone

last night was so cute. when i was upstairs with my and a few other people from my family i told mya that we should have a sleepover sometime. so of course that meant that i would have to do it then. the night was getting late but mom said that she wouldnt last too long. so i took her, her china pink, and murphy down to my room and we layed down on my bed. we attempted a sleepover. she was so cute, i told her not to talk and then she started whispering to murphy and talking about her pink. she kept wiggling, but our "sleepover" did last about 15 minute. i guess it will have to happen another time.

other than that, i went to church with my dad last night. tami had me do the songs which i havent done for a really long time. it is a lot easier to put the words up now than when i had to do it back in the day on the overhead. the whole thing brought back a few memories of when i used to do it all the time.

not much in life besides the little things. i am enjoying working at Lake Country Homes. the more i do there the better. once i get used to things and tami doesnt have to explain everything to me it should get even better. i feel kinda weird to officially be working for randy, yeah i have worked off and on for him like cleaning the mobes when i was younger to last christmas doing some filing for him. but now it is different, i am actually on the pay role. i love the man, but its weird seeing him in that role instead of joking around with him back in youth group.

jon asked me to dinner with his parents on saturday. i guess his mom wanted to have a family dinner and invited me. so we are going to do that instead of going to dena's. im ok with that. i am a little frightened though because jon and i are going to talk to his parents about us getting married next summer. i am ganna talk about it with my parents too. i am very frightened but extrememly excited too. for some reason i feel like i dont know how i should act about the whole thing. it makes me very happy to know that i will be with my best friend and love for the rest of my life though. :) my heart smiles.

No comments: