Friday, June 30, 2006

45 minutes from boadway

Jon and I went to a play in a showboat off of Harriet Island in St. Paul. The picture of Jon is from the grill that we went to on a boat. I really enjoyed it. We were the only two on the top level and like the other picture shows, the scenery was beautiful. The play, "45 Minutes From Broadway," was done really well. The University of Minnesota put it on. I enjoyed it the whole way through. Even the intermission was good. Jon and I went outside and stood and to the west was the sun setting in pink on the horizon with all the city buildings. Very romantic if I do say so myself. After the play was over him and i walked down the sidewalk along the river. It was so beautiful, and he was so handsome! I never wanted to let go of him, he means the world to me. We also walked along the docs, I can't express the emotion and thoughts that were going through my mind. Love in a way is unexplainable and can't be totally expressed through actions.

On the way back to the car these three guys were attempting to go out on the docs and fish. Well, they didnt get far, the security (which was high becuase they were setting up for the 4th of July fair thing there on Harriet Island) didn't let them get by. The men were making a big fuss and the security said they were going to call the cops. It was crazy, Jon and I laughed a bit as we were walking past.

As Jon and I were heading back to his home we drove through St. Paul and it was beautiful. There is something inside of me that loves the cities through and through and then there is a part that hates the cities with all my might. But back to the evening, I coundn't have asked for a better night, it was gorgeous out, Jon looked great and was great. Everything went perfect. I will never forget the evening.

No comments: