Tuesday, June 06, 2006

jenny!

im talking to jenny!!!! it makes me so happy. i love her. it made my day to talk to her. she told me about her job at the local smoothie shop in sheridan. she also put me up to date on her movies and family and so on. mya came in my room as i was talking to her and she said hi denny... jenny loved it.

now im ganna finish organizing some of my stuff in my room and then head off to bed. i have to wake up early tomorrow for my second interview at walmart. i hope i get the job! money is good... i spent a little of my remaining tonight when erin and i went with beccah and katie to go shopping. night-time has come, the frogs are croaking and crickets chirping. the sun is sliding down the horizon and the trees are now just sillouhettes. the day is at end, goodnight.

1 comment:

Gustavus said...

Does she work at Sprokets (sp)? Cause if she does i might drop in and say hi just because it would be emencly funny to me. ANyway peace and have a great summer