Tuesday, March 15, 2005

where does everybody go?

today was cool. i fell asleep during english after mrs. soberg gave us all cookies that she had made. she was our sub cause mrs. fast was out with the sophomores at the diary of anne frank. then i had jazz band and i fell asleep in there too cause we had a free hour today because of all the solos. grant took his trumpet mouth piece and blowed in my ear. he attempted to say my name in it and so on. before that he had stole my glasses and went to the bathroom, came back and said he looked good in them. whatever. funny kid. the rest of the day wasnt bad at all. i redid the yearbook bulliten board. now it looks like a checker board. its cool. i dont know what im ganna write on it.
today at work this kid that hung out with me in my science class came in and we talked for a few minutes. i said to him, "hey were we in the same science class a few years ago." and he said, "i thought you looked familier, are you the one who drew the picture of a tree with a clock?" i cant believe he remembered that. i still have that drawing. i remember that he more so hung out with me. i felt bad for him and hung out with him and had him join our group and conversations. he was a cool kid but not one that everyone liked which is sad. oh well. there is my story for the day. intriguing.

No comments: