Wednesday, March 02, 2005

jobs

oh wow, i got the job at farmstead. that will be cool. i think for now since they dont know the hours i will be having each week that i am ganna keep the job at holiday and work there one day a week. on like saturday or sunday. i feel bad for ditching rochelle and jeremy. i know that jeremy can handle it and so can she but we are buds. we make work fun for eachother. oh my gosh rochelle told me yesterday that she told this kid josiah that used to work with us that i like him. why she did that i have no clue. then she was telling me how her and jeremy were talkin about me and i guess he still likes me but he agrees with me that we wouldnt work as a couple. if that is so, i just dont know. whatever. life is crazy.
oh and i got lots of my yearbook stuff done. the roll of film that was missing rhonda finally told me where it was instead of just not listening to me. whatever. i got my captions put in. now i just have a little bit left. horray!
i think after this week passes some of the stress that i am under will be gone. that will be nice. my dad and i are going to work on fafsa for the college stuff tonight instead of going to church. i feel bad about that but i need to get it done. im going, im going. later friend.

No comments: