Sunday, March 20, 2005

breaking down

today was cool. i woke up at like 8:30 and got ready for church. i had to be there at 9:30 because i was on the worship team today. because i had to be there at that time it meant that i had to leave by 9:10. church starts at 10. then i had to work at 11 so i had to leave church right after the worship service. today was palm sunday.
i worked until 3 today. i was scheduled to work 11-7 and then they changed it to 11-2 but i ended up staying until 3 cause one of the girls was going to train me it but i got bored cause we didnt have much work to do in the kitchen so i just left. she can train me in another day. i think i did prety good for the first time at the terrace by myself and only having one day of training. after i was done with the checklist at the terrace i went back to the main kitchen and helped chop onions, yeah i started to cry it was so emotional and all ya know. i helped do a few other things and then like i said i left cause there was nothing better to do. i dont like feeling like im wasting my time, especially at work becuause i am getting payed for my time.
after that i was about to walk out to my car but then i remembered that i had told anne that i would stop by and talk to her some day. in room 207, she always reminds me every time she grabs my arm and talks to me. we sat together for i dont even know how long on her couch. she is a funny, funny, sweet lady. she always tells me how people are so glum here at farmstead and how you shouldnt look at life that way and how she could do the same because she lost her "hunny" a few months ago and they had "such great love." yeah i enjoy talking to some of the people there. she told me i should promise to take her to baker square some day. i guess they have sugar free apple pie, she cant eat sugar cause of allergies i do believe. so i dont like making promises but i told her i would try. she told me about her daughters and the good cookies she makes and so many other things. yes she did repeat herself a few times becuase i think she is in the early stages of dementia but i still enjoyed it.
after i got back out to my car i looked at my cell phone and i had a reminder that it is bobby's b-day today. i sent him a message saying, "happy birthday slick" he always calls me slick cause i used that word a lot when we hung out. so he then invited me to his b-day party. yeah mitch, drew, and a few girls from his church were there. it was kinda cool. not the coolest time ever but i still enjoyed it. we played frisbee in the park near his house with 3 frisbees. then we sat around and mitch told stories about odd times in his life. crazy kid.
then i went shoppin for some black pants for work and a pair of jeans. i found some cool ones got that off my list of things to do this week. then i just went home.
right as i got home tiffany from holiday called me and asked if i could go in and take her place for the last few hours of the shift. i thought i would be nice and i would like the money so i did. it was boring.
i talked to my friend jared for a while and i told him i cant go to prom with him cause i will be in china. that would have been cool if i could have though. we are going to see if we can get the group af st. franny friends together on friday just to chill. that would be awesome!
then i called jon cause i always enjoy talking to him. we talked for a few hours and it was good. we talked about some stuff that took thought and i think we learned more about eachother so that i always think is good. im like that he understands how i feel about mcccs. i dont like that he is going through the same thing but at least we are on the same level. i miss him.
anyways off to bed i go. later gator.

No comments: