Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sunday, Fun-day

yeah, today was quite busy. i could say im worn out. first of all, last night i stayed up talking to Jon. that is always cool to do. then i got up for church went to church, started a conversation about salvation in sunday school (it was cool), then went and picked up Jon, drove to minneapolas to the bus station to pick up jason. when jon and i arived in the cities we had about an hour left until jason's bus arived so jon and i had a grand time of walking around.
when the bus arived i met jason finally. we had only talked on the phone. it was kinda crazy to meet him for the first time. im glad jon was there with me. anyways after that we walked around the three of us. got kicked out of a book store. i took a few pictures, then we drove to riverdale by my school. ate food then they chased me outside grabbed me and put snow on my neck. dirty snow for sure. then we dropped jason off at anna's house. she was really suprised when he showed up at her door.
by this i was starting to melow out and get a bit tired. even though the two of us didnt talk much on the way home i was like that we were together. it was cool. when we reached his home we went in and told his parents that we are dating. yeah i was a bit nervous. its cool though, we have been good friends for around four years. and he is my best friend. i do feel bad though about not keeping my word to myself that im not going to date until i graduate. so now all i have to do is tell my parents. after that i drove home. when i got home i talked to my parents for a bit and then hit the sack.

1 comment:

East said...

Hey!

You say that your disapointed that you didn't wait until after you graduated to start dating? Don't be disapointed, its a blessing to find the person you love, the person you want to marry.

I suspect, but I don't know, that you decided to wait until after highschool regardless of what is actually going on in your life. Just remember Gods plan is better.

Chau :-D