Thursday, January 27, 2005

Chapel

hey i forgot to tell you about the other day in chapel. these girls who were adopted from the ukrain came and talked to us. there was a story done on them on kare 11 news. we watched that too. it was cool cause our school has a sister school in the ukrain. God has placed me in such a great home. their story just reminded me of how blessed we are as americans. we dont even think about it. Also it made me all excited about getting my little sister from china. i cant wait! but anyways these girls were about 14-16 years old. God has given them great testimonies. how awesome it is that God gave each and everyone one of us our own story/testimony.

1 comment:

Gustavus said...

Hey, How is your mum doing after surgury?

I really miss my home church... the Episcopal church in Laramie isn't anywhere near the total awesomeness of the one in sheridan. Enjoy it while it lasts, its great to have a good base prior to jumping into the larger world.

Don't know what i'm going to do for church while i'm in Japan... Hopefully i'll be able to find something Christain to work with.