Saturday, April 22, 2006

We arent in Alaska (its melting!)

the snow is melting, today was beautiful. I went to class, only 3 weeks left counting finals. that is totally crazy. after english Ashley and I drove through the canyon. She is funny, she had another scare this weekend, her lymph note exploded and so she had to go in for surgery again. her and i are good for eachother in that we understand, she had cancer of the lymph nodes and i think God put me here so that she has someone to talk to about it and to be able to understand her in a way. it's good.

i hung out at the ministery house, got lots of video of that. Great times. Brad is so funny, him and I were rockin out to the O.C. Supertones. He is my ska buddy here at BH. When more people got there we started
to do some worship with the guitars, it was good. I just looked at Jenny and tears built up in my eyes. Kinda made me want to cry, a hard thing to leave everything you have for something so unknown. Faith is the key to life though. Now I am thinking it is time to go to bed so I can get up and work out with Jenny tomorrow.

the pics are of this fort that was built infront of Pangburn. Its Jenny and Shelli, Jenny is the short one trying to get over the side... hahah....

No comments: