Thursday, April 27, 2006

transparent

so i havent been on for a while. sorry. life has been good to me lately. kinda getting ansy to pack up and leave for home though. no worry though, i have gotten lots of it on tape. i brought the tape recorder thing back with me after easter so that I could capture some of the incidents that happened on the last few weeks of school. i have been doing a great job with it. i got the blackout because of the snow, snow ball fight, some fun stuff at the ministery house, jenny being hohoed by shana, and i will capture much much more to come. i am going to bring it with me this weekend when i go up to billings to visit jon. i am looking forward to that. i am a bit afraid though because you know how i was sick a few weeks ago, well i have a horrid headache and chills and now i am really hot and that is how it started then, so i am praying that i am not getting that again. God please! it makes me want to cry, i dont want to have that again i am afraid to death that i will have a relapse of it...

other than that, ive been having the time of my life. today i went to second long's wing activity in spearfish park. that was fun, i think i ate too much though. shana shuved a ho ho in jenny's face, i got that recorded. other than that, i have been getting my registration stuff in and been emailing my advisor and stuff for next year. i am signed up for all my classes, some are later in the evening and i am not at all excited about that. it was the only time that they were offered though. i hope it goes well. honestly i am afraid that i might have taken too heavy of a load and am not going to be able to well in all the classes. i pray to God that i will do my best. i cant afford another bad semester like last fall. alright, well cause i am not feeling too well, i think i am ganna head off to bed here. yeah, im lame. sorry...

No comments: