Tuesday, April 11, 2006

tuesday's trouble

the day started out well... I was woken up from my weird dream about Jon and Tony by the university of wisconsin calling me, then the radio blaring in the bathroom across the hall kept me awake in my last 15 minutes of serenity. I had to take my shower downstairs 'cause Lynette was cleaning the bathroom up here. That wasnt bad, I got to see some new scenery, a diff. shower than normal. At 10 I went in to take my geology test that I missed because of being really sick and I made up my lab that I also missed. I honestly dont think I did too well on the test, but for right now, I dont really care. I'm kinda in that meh... (shrug shoulders) should I care? mood. That probably isnt good.

I had music appreciation, we watched too many short things from movies. I have decided that I really dont like tuesday thursday classes. they last way too long. After that I had my normal Tuesday geology lab. it was on weather today. My group wasnt in the working mood, we kept getting off topic. We did it too many times. Now I am just waiting until 4:15 for the clarinet ensamble practice where I can squeak and sound really bad and ruin the whole thing. I have deceded that I totally suck at the alto clarinet. I like it, but I have just run out of energy with all the things happening to practice and put in the full effert.

Two days until I leave to drive back home.... DRIVE!!! Dad keeps messaging me and it sounds like he is excited to head back to Sodak, that man is funny.

No comments: