Wednesday, April 19, 2006

mmm mmm good

the snow has been going all day, i took my umbrella out earlier just to get the wind and snow away from my face. Mr. Hahn said I would end up like Marry Poppins and fly away with it. That would be kinda interesting.

About 30 minutes ago Erin and I checked our email to make sure if Courtney was lying or not, yep, school has been canceled. As we were checking this the power went out. It was out for about a half an hour maybe a little longer, maybe a bit shorter. Now that the power is back on and I am done with my second wind, I am ready to go to bed. I might just do that. I should actually finish my paper because I was on a streak there, I wasnt doing to bad on the paper. I am about 1/3 of the way done. Anyways, I'm off... ganna fall asleep to the wind crashing against humber and the hum of peoples laughter.

No comments: