Wednesday, April 05, 2006

spring has come... its supposed to snow tonight

after another hard week, I will explain later, it is so nice to be able to go outside and bask in the sun! It is so nice out today, it has to be in the 70s at least. Me, the gimp I am, hobbled down over by the football field where there is the old front of a building and read some of my music appreciation. I hope the weather stays this nice. Jon is planning on coming again this weekend to visit me. It should be a lot more fun this weekend than last when he is here. God willing. I have no clue what we are going to do, or what we can do but we will find something.

I have another doc appt. at 3:15 today. I hope that all goes well, I'm ready to be done with doctors and surgeons. I'm getting there, I guess.

I pray that the weather stays this way!!! Its so beautiful, the grass is turning green and the trees should be starting to but prety soon here. :)

No comments: