Tuesday, April 18, 2006

easter '06

this last long weekend has been great.

Thursday: I woke up early to study a little before I took my music appreciation test then at 9:45 I headed over to Meier hall and took my test. I rocked that! After the test, dad, Jenny, and I ate some lunch in the market place and then I drove out of the parking lot! I drove the whole way home. I missed it!! We got home around 10:30 central time. Earlier than we had thought we would.

Friday: Jenny, Erin, and I drove over to Farmstead and I told Cheryl when I would be back for work. Erin and I showed Jenny around Meadow Creek. It was kinda crazy cool. Then we went to Northwestern Book store, Jenny liked that. We also drove over to Target off of Bunker and I filled out an application. I dont know for sure if I want to work at Farmstead or not, for only three hours of work and the gass it takes to get over there it isnt that great paying. I need the money for college... Later Friday night Jenny and I went to Club 3 Degrees and saw the Sanctus Real Concert. They played with the Afters, Mainstay, and another band. It was so funny to see Jenny, she was so excited because she knew the songs and she loved the clean atmosphere. We have a bit of that recorded... :) After the concert we headed home and hit the sack.

Saturday: We headed to Northwestern College and met up with Jenny's uncle Bruce and his family. Her cousin Laura goes to college there, they showed us around campus (we had already walked around cause we had gotten there early). She also showed us her dorm room. Trina's room was just down the hall so I wrote a note on her door. We then went to lunch with her relatives at Applebees. After the "great" lunch the three of us (erin came with) went to Kohls. I was quite suprised, Jenny, shopping, thats crazy. The rest of the day was a haze, I think we just hung out around my house and watched some movies, hung out with Mya, and so on.

Sunday: Had to wake up early for church. It was Easter Sunday and Mya's dedication. After church we went out to eat at Bakers Square. I was getting anoyed with my family by then. Mom was in a hurry to go because she had to work and dad was getting impatient because of mom and Mya. Good grief, sometimes I'm happy that I have an out from the craziness. When we got back home we watched some tv I cleaned my car and then took our Sunday afternoon nap. It felt so good to take a nap. Later in the evening Jenny and I went for a walk with Dad and Mya.

Monday: I got up at 5:55 central time (4:55 mountain) and got ready, packed up my stuff, said goodbye and headed for the Children's hospital in Minneapolis. My appointment with my meds doc went well, was short and Jenny and I were then on our way out of the cities back to the Interstate to take us back to school. It was beautiful driving in southern Minnesota, the grass was green the fields all dark rich soil. Jenny fell asleep on 60 and I didnt wake her up when we passed Worthington like I had said I would, I turned onto I-90 and we were on our journey. The peace was great, her asleep next to me, soft music, the road rolling under the wheels, and the fields ahead. I think that that drive on I-90 was the greenest I have ever seen it. It was beautiful and seemed to be going really fast until we stopped at Murdo and got gas for 2.79 or something crazy like that. I had to go to band last night and I really didnt want to be there, I thought I was ganna fall asleep while playing the clarinet. It started raining a little bit after 7 and the thunder started while we were playing. I walked back in the cold rain, feeling my bed calling my name.

Tuesday: I woke up before Erin's alarm went off. I just cant sleep in here that well. When I finally got up after Erin had left I looked out the window and it was snowing. What kinda craziness is that, the middle of April and its snowing! Makes me want to vomit. Yesterday it was 80 some degrees out and now it is snowing. I told Erin that Satin must live in Sodak. Now I am waiting for 12:30 when my class starts, and then for geology lab; I hope that goes by fast, then clarinet ensamble which I totally ruin all the songs cause I totally suck, then I have to write my draft which is due tomorrow and then maybe go to CV. I am already tired and I have only been up for a little over an hour. God help me... Stop snowing!!!!

a joke: When does a turkey need privacy?

When it is dressing.. (that was off my laffy taffy wraper)

No comments: