Sunday, March 12, 2006

through the night

the snow drifts across the road
hiding your vision of safety
darkness encompases the car
snow flakes shooting at you
like flying light speed through space
muscles tense in anxiousness
adding another sleepless night

So yesterday was my last day of break. I didnt do much, packed up, ate dinner with my fam, and then headed over to Jon's house in Erin's car Chester. Yeah Erin got a car, a 95 Honda Accord I do believe. I was so out of it last night. The medication really has been getting to my brain. I couldnt think straight or sit still for the life of me.

As we drove from Jon's house he kissed me and said maybe that would make it better. He is so cheesy, but I love it... We headed for the train station where we were going to meet Nick and Dema. Stations like that just have this crazy atmosphere and a certain smell. Kinda like all airports. Anyways, after Nick said goodbye to his girlfriend and Dema came off the train we headed off through the night back to school. I ended up sitting in the front with Jon and keeping him awake. I miss him already to tell the truth. Anyways until Mitchell we hung out in the front then he switched with Nick who then took the wheel and I attempted to fall asleep. The roads didnt get bad until a little bit past Chamberlain. Then the snow really hit. We were driving about 40 mph for quite a while. I couldnt sleep. I worry too much about that kinda stuff. My muscles were tensing and my but is ganna be soar tomorrow. It does make me hope there is no school tomorrow. I attempted to study for my sociology test after we left Wall. It didn't work though. That is the main reason I am hoping for no school tomorrow!!

Jon dropped me off at the ministery house around 8:30, I dont know if that was central of mountain time. I was so out of it. While there I had a few hours before Jenny was going to be there to pick me up so I decided to highlight some of the stuff I need to know for my test. Then I couldnt stay awake anymore and went upstairs and froze my butt off while sleeping. I woke up to Brad talking downstairs. So I headed down and there was Jenny and Brad. Jenny and I headed for lunch and then back to the dorms where we were locked out even though they were supposed to open at noon. We called quite a number of people on the list to help get us in. Finally after about 20-30 minutes Jodi came to the door and let us in. Good greif. Then off to the shower and bed I went. I didnt get up unitl around 5. It felt good...

The snow is still poaring down on the campus. I heard the roads are bad, school should be canceled!!!! I need some alone time, I'm not ready for Erin to get back. I dont feel like I got much of my alone time over break... Now I'm just listening to Children 18:3 and putting off studying. I suppose... (*sigh*)

No comments: