Sunday, March 26, 2006

rain and recuperation

Sunday, the day of rest. Kinda true. I have a bit of homework that I need to get done though. some reading and start studying for the geology test this Friday, also get my info together for the group project on media due Wednesday. So I guess it's not too bad.

This week went by prety well. Not much too it though, like last. I went in to the dentist again for a follow up on my dry socket. He gave me this syringe to clean out the hole and whatever. Yes, it does still hurt. Not as bad as before but the pain is still there. I also went into the doc for my foot. She took another x-ray and said that I have to wear the boot for another 3 weeks. So I will get to stop wearing it after Easter break. Other than that, not much happened this week. I missed a few classes beacause of the oppointments, talked to my family more than I normally do when I am away at college.

Shana and I drove around on Friday night, I kind wanted to go to the ministery house but I had no way of getting there. Yesterday, Saturday, Jenny, Shana, and I rented Meet the Deedles and To Kill a Mockingbird. It is now officially tradition for me and Jenny to watch movies on the weekend for a break from studying. I like the idea quite well.

Now it is raining and it suites me well today. Just the right mood for rain. Also I would rather have rain than snow at this point. The green grass and leaves on the trees coming soon in the future excites me. Anyways, now its time to start the readings and so on. Keep it coming. . .

No comments: