Sunday, March 05, 2006

First Saturday of Spring Break

The day started out great and just got crazier as it went on. I was so ready to leave the college and head home for SB when Jon messaged me and told me that he wasnt going to be in Spearfish until 3 or 4. My heart sank... Last night we arrived at my house around 2:30. We actually made great time. The car ride, I do have to say, was one of the strangest rides I have on this jouney back and forth from MN to SD. Not because of the people I was riding with, but because of my emotions and just how weird it was. I cant really explain to you how I was feeling. The best I can say was I was down, sad, wanting to cry, and wishing to be home/alone. I read a book about half the way. Then after it got dark, I gave up on that. I decided the next best thing to reading would be staring out the window into the great abyss of South Dakota and southern Minnesota. Jon got so many text messages from this chick back at college, which honestly made me feel even more jelous and made me question our relationship. Distance is one thing, but when you add all the other stupid human emotions into it, it gets bad.

One of the 3 boys that I was riding with took the wheel and decided to re-learn how to drive the stick shift. Instead of putting it into 1st gear he had kept putting it into 3rd. So really no progress was being made until, after I saw Jon the most worked up ever, the problem was figured out. Then it was all good. Jon and I sat in the back, which was a good thing (even though the drive was speeding and I was just waiting for him to get pulled over. there was a close call when we were closer to the cities). Him and I got talking about some prety deep issues. Kinda a weird time to talk about them, but at least they came out. I finally admitted to him what I had been thinking for the last forever, so it hasnt been that long, but it did need to come out. He promised me that he would try and call me every night and say goodnight to me. This is so that we would get more contact until we get married (bad way to put it but yeah). In turn he made me promise that I would tell him when I was feeling stuff like I was again. All in all, I hope the promises come through. Only time will tell.

Today I woke up early. Honestly I wish I could have slept another 4 or 5 hours. Anyways after I got up I went upstairs and had breakfast with the smiling Mya and the rest of my family, and Beccah. After breakfast my parents dropped me off with Jon and a few other guys and I was then headed off to MOA. We spent a few hours there. Not much really productive. I was prety out of it though. The only thing bought was a yo-yo by Jon who is now addicted to them because of my mom. After that long sprawl and some other busy body stuff in the middle there Faith invited my family to go out to dinner with them for Jon's birthday. I was a bit hesitant at first but after we all got to the Olive Garden and were seated the night ended up to go by not too bad. Actually, it was much better than I thought it would be. I think that Jon's parents kinda saw me in a diff. light at dinner, I was acting a bit more childish but hey, that happens.

Dinner was done late and Jon and I headed to my house to pick up my jacket. Then it was off to Forest Lake. I really like that park there. But now they have taken out all the old trees, done something to the edge of the lake and made the park just not as beautiful. I dont like it as much anymore. It makes me mad... anyways, sorry for that little spasm. Jon and I, like normal, sat in the car cause it was too cold in this fridged MN weather that gets into your bones to walk around or sit outside. So we sat in the car for a few hours, pleasured by eachothers presence. Almost every time a car drove by we checked to make sure it wasnt a cop. We have had our close calls just a few times. Right as we were questioning if we should leave the police pulls up behind us and we quickly turned on the car and drove out, knowing that that would be the smarter thing to do. I am sick of dealing with that. Him and I are not smoking, doing drugs, drinking, or having sex in his car. None of that is anything either of us would do alltogether.

Now it is time for bed so that I get at least a few hours of sleep before church tomorrow morning. I hope that I get to see Dena tomorrow and that it is a good day. A nap would be nice on a beautiful Sunday afternoon after reading the funnies.

No comments: