Saturday, March 11, 2006

In the End

Yesterday was a short one. I didnt wake up until 2:00 pm. I guess that is kinda sad of me to be sleeping away my spring break. It felt so good to sleep in that late, I hadnt gotten to bed until late the night before because I was hanging out with Jon, we went to Wendy's with Chris and his girl and then Segue and played tetris. That was fun. Chris is so funny, he was trying to make me smile and laugh cause it hurt me to do it because of my wisdom teeth removal. What a brat. But it was fun, I do have to admit.

Jon and I have hung out every day except the day I got my wisdom teeth out. It has been great. Yesterday we hung out again. We went to a Children 18:3 concert in Oak Grove at Chaos Coffee House in Abundant Life Church. I guess it was the second time at the coffee house that they have had a concert so they are just getting started. I loved it, there is just this feeling that flows over me when I go to concerts. Not an explainable feeling, but so great. Ben and Grace, Nathaniel's siblings, were there. I said hi to them, Ben did his walk in his chick jeans. That was funny. Grace wants to be exactly like Ben, that is kinda funny. Should be flattering though but anoying too I suppose.

Yesterday was my last full day here in the Soda before I leave back for school. The four car pile-up is leaving tonight around 10 or 11 from the train station in Minneapolis where we are meeting Dema. We are driving through the night and I should get back to Spearfish around 8 am. I should really study is what is going through my mind. Ick! The dorms dont open until noon so I'm ganna chill at the ministery house until Jenny picks me up. That girl is good to me.

By going back to school that means that I have to again say goodbye to Jon. At least this time I know that I am going to see him sooner, he said he will try to visit me before Easter. I think that I am going to visit him after Easter when I have my car again. I guess it should all go as planed unless something crazy comes up. I love the boy, ok man. He means the world to me.

Alright, time to finish getting my stuff together and get ready to go. I think that I'm just ganna chill at Jon's until its time to leave to get Dema. I have to figure out if I want to bring my new, really comfy, pillow with me in the car. Its large, but awesome...

No comments: