Wednesday, March 08, 2006

the official Wednesday of break

So this morning I went in and got my wisdom teeth out. They are of no more in my mouth. Just to let you know, laughing gass is crazy. I felt so weird kinda dizzy. The rest of my day has been haning out at home sleeping and reading To Kill a Mockingbird.

Dad called home from church telling mom that Joe and Rachel had gotten in a car accident in Denver today. So Joe's car is totalled is what it sounded like and he doesnt have insurance from what I know. Mom just thanked God that they were all right. So now it is either they ride the bus back to the Twin Cities or Fly back to Minneapolis. I was told that there was an accident ahead of them and they hit an icy patch and hit the truck infront of them which made a nice large dent in the front of his Honda.

Crazy things happen. I just don't know.

No comments: