Monday, November 01, 2004

state soccer tournament

Today my school only had a half day because or girls soccer team made it to state. That ruled. But, being me a nerd as I am I had to go to the game even though I'm not a sports fan. I'm in pep-band. this year our pep-band has to wear meadow creek band shirts. they are quite cheezy indeed. The game was cool and all and they played overtime loosing 1 to 2 prety close game. I dont like sports cause im way too competative! it was hard to watch. I hung out with a few of my friends. I talked to Craig about Anoka Ramsey Community College and he said he doesnt like it so that makes me rethink if i want to go there next year or not. I talked to Jon for a few minutes on MSN after I got home. It always makes me sad when we dont have much to say to eachother. He means the world to me he is my closest friend and I dont ever want to let him down. maybe i try too hard. or maybe not hard enough. anyways i wont ramble on and on about what i feel. i better go, i need to study for a chemistry test and Old Testiment survey test. Have an awesome afternoon and well. . . i guess night! love ya.

No comments: