Friday, November 12, 2004

something interesting

alrighty well today i didnt have school because of the end of the quarter. i went into school anyways because of the yearbook problem. still not working. that isnt cool at all. after we figured out there is nothing we could do until monday for the computer problem i went off to the bank at put my checks into my account. while driving home i called my bro and he wasnt home, added more minutes to my cell phone, and then half way ballanced my check book while still driving. yeah wow, arent i cool. j/k. anyways so then when i got home i hung out with my oh so cool sister and began to clean the computer room, waited around, cut her hair. then at about 3 i called my awesome friend mike to see if he wanted to hang out. he was sick and had to work tonight so that was off my checklist of things i might do. then i remembered while i was downloading a cd onto my computer that i needed to call nathaniel to see if he wanted to come with me next weekend to "that 70s variety show" that my schools drama team is putting on. no, sorry im not in drama this year, i stink. so anyways he might go with me. that was cool to hear. we ended up talking for about a half and hour to an hour which is really cool. i dont see hime too much besides when he picks up his brother from school. (he used to go to meadow creek and then went to st. francis where i was and we became cool friends then after my freshman year i changed to meadow creek and he still goes to st. franny. his little brother goes to mc, him and i have a class together) anyways it was just cool that we could talk that long. we dont talk to often. i like that we can go back as if we were never apart. it is also so awesome that we always end up on the topic of God and how he is working in our lifes. alrighty well, my sister and i are going to now go rent a movie and become bums for the night.

No comments: