Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Mystifying day

today was all fine and dandy. nothing really good, nothing really bad happened. it is all misty out. so i decided it was quite the mystifying day. the only thing interesting that happened today was that one of the art teacher at school saw my sketch book when i brought it in to show one of my sisters friends cause she wanted to see it. the teacher said if i keep working at it i could get better and thanked me for allowing her to see. of coarse my face turned all red and i got all embarraced cause i dont think any of my drawings are that good. maybe i will put one on my blog later today.
ok and now i have decided that never am i going to get a boyfriend cause thats not cool and i would be horrible in a relationship. friendships are great but not when i have a crush on the kid, i always mess something up.

No comments: