Friday, February 18, 2005

thank God it's friday

holy cow. i am so happy it is friday. today was awesomly ok. mr. r wasnt here today so we had a study hall during 4th hour/band. i got some of the body copy done for yearbook which is good. i have to get most of that done this weekend so that i dont have to stay up late after work this coming week. get the stress load off.
oh hey i stopped and talked to mrs. fast after school so that i could pick up my vocab that i turned in late. she talked to me a little and then she got all excited cause she remembered something that she had to show me. i guess she had been talking to a lady that she knows about motercycling (cause she likes to do that and she is 65 or something). the lady had told her about this motercylcle ride called the Ride For Kids and it is to raise money for brain tumor research. so she gave me a business card with the ladies number and info on it. she said she couldnt give her my number because that isnt legal. i just found it kinda funny. my dad and i rode in the Ride For Kids last summer. i was given a shirt that said im a star. it was the shirt they gave all the kids that had gone through a brain tumor. i remember during the ride which was a little over an hour my but was numb. then after that we got a free lunch and then they brought up all the kids to talk to on this stage thing. i was too afraid to go up. i didnt want to talk about my surgery and stuff. some of the other survivors you could tell by their face or certain things about them that they had gone through it and God has blessed me with no real great affect like that. it was cool that i could talk to mrs. fast about it. she is one of my favorite teachers.
then after talking to mrs. fast i went upstairs to get the bass clarinet and then came back around and looked for erin and molly. i went over to mrs. happ's room and looked and there erin was laying on this thingy majic (how very technical of me). then nathaniel came around the corner right as we were trying to think where molly had gone. so we hung out with nathaniel for a while jokin around catching up on things missed throughout the ages. on his awesome hat he had this really cool rose that he had made out of colored duct tape. it was prety sweet. then we talked some more. molly came around. we all had some good laughs. then his brother ben came around and talked him into leaving the retched building we call our school. yep that brings me up till now.
oh yes when i got home from school i had mail.oh me oh my. i got a letter from University of Minnesota Duluth finally. my whole family was in the kitchen (except joe cause yeah he doesnt live here) anyways. i looked at my dad and told him that i wasnt going to get accepted and that i had prayed that if it wasnt God's will for me to go there then he wouldnt allow them to accept me. while saying this i thought of how if i was accepted would this make me question if i should go to BHSU. then i thought, no i shouldnt that is where i am planing on going and that is where i actually want to go so why should i question myself. anyways to the point i opened the letter and. . . umm. . . ye. . . no i didnt get accepted. that is good though i dont have to question myself and i know its God's will for me to go to BHSU. cool. rock on!

No comments: