Wednesday, February 09, 2005

grrr..... oh my gosh

ok so my parents got after me today about night school. they said i need to go cause once we go to china and then i go on band tour time is going to go very quickly and then i will be standing infront of the worship center just walking across the stage with the others and not getting my deploma. ahhh why dont they do the stupid waste of time packets for me. waste one of their wednesday nights sitting in the classroom at alternative learning center. stupid.
i have to take a class somehow to get my .25 of an english credit cause they do it really stupid at meadow creek. i did that its done, its over. now i am working on my history credit which i need to get .5 of it. because i switched schools they require diff. things so that is why it got messed up and i didnt know about that until the beginning of this year. at st. franny you only need 2 history credits so my freshmen year i got .5 in civics. but here at mc i need 4 stinkin history credits. ahhh, so stupid.
ok thanks for listenin to that. just had to complain a little.
so anyways. today wasnt too bad i sat in the back in chapel and listened with my eyes closed. yes i did doze off a bit but i couldn see the pastor anyways and i could tell you every detail of the rest of the chapel so why not close my eyes. it felt good. in english i got 100% on the quiz. it wasnt too hard. im likin reading the good earth. so it makes the quizes easier. i fell asleep in that class after the quiz when she was just reviewing the chapters we had just read.
ok in band today all the places in the songs where i normally get it right on were the places i totally screwed up. that wasnt cool at all. whatever.
later gator

No comments: