Sunday, September 19, 2004

to twinkie: is to rub a twinkie on another

"So yesterday my church's youth group spent the afternoon on my pastor's house boat over on the St. Croix River. It was a blast, the water was really cold and my friend Anthony jumped in and swam for a while. Also we twinkied this guy named Randy, I'm hoping to have pictures soon! (To Twinkie: To bite off the end of a Twinkie and rub white contents all over ones face) Also I got twinkied a little bit too, but that was payback for what I did to Randy. We also had a grape fight, which is when you throw grapes at eachother until an adult stops it. So that was very much fun.On the way home I rode in Randy's trunk because there wasn't any room. He blasted the music very loud and decided he'd race the other youth members who drove, and to take the corners really fast. It was scary but really fun. So there ya go, that's what I did yesterday. Oh and I also watched all three Star Wars yesterday morning. Star Wars RULES!" words stollen from Erin so I didnt have to tell the story myself.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

to see this story from a different point of view go to...
http://www.enigmatictreewalking09.blogspot.com/
enjoy!

Jon Lane said...

Both points of views were funny. Twinkies as lethal weapons, that has never occured to me before. *Plots stuff* When you say trunk of car, you mean like, you were closed in the trunk? Thats insane. *Plots some mo stuff*

Gustavus said...

Better twinkie wars then chubby bunny. shivers in terror of memories of the Episcopal youth group chubby bunny not very funny incident

Jon Lane said...

speaking of which, i am the reigning champ of chubby bunny at my church, i had like 13 or 14 marshmallows in my mouth

Gustavus said...

Thats pritty sick in it's self. However the scarriest part about CB at my youth group is that the Rector's daughter holds the record at just about that, 12.5 marshmellows. She's fairly small too...

Carrie said...

oh man, you guys are grand. Yeah the whole trunk thing, it was a truck thingy so it wasnt like they were in the trunk. . trunk but anyways. we played chubby bunny at a party once and this kid got like 13 or something, crazy. he had had practice though cause he is an eagle scout wowzerst eigh!