Saturday, September 04, 2004

another day in history

yeah so last night I stayed up late, I read until about 3 o'clock. yeah crazy me. so I than slept in until 12 which is always good but I had to be at work by 2. so i got up, took a shower, sat around and then went to work. work wasnt too bad today, ya know there are the good and the bads. but. . . okay this lady that has come in some other times when I'm there, a regular customer I guess you could say. she asked me while I was checking her out if I like art and I said I do but I'm not the best at it and I asked why she asked that and she told me that I should be a graphic designer. I didnt know why she told me this and I asked her is she was an art teacher or liked art and her friend said that I should listen to her, she has that kinda thing to tell someone what they should do and it is what they are supposed to do or whatever ya know that gift I guess. that is crazy. wow. and than a few of my friends came in and said hi and so on making the night better and better. it is just weird how the littlest things can make a huge differance. last of all my register came out well which is always a load off my shoulders. now I'm home. I think I am going to go outside and watch the stars for a while. God Bless! He is so awesome!

No comments: