Thursday, September 09, 2004

school

okay so i didnt write about the first day of school, but it was prety boring like all first days because of all the lectures about what is going to happen through the year and so on. it was crazy and i was half dead. erin and i had stayed up the night before and not gotten a wink of sleep, quite the story but dumb thing to do. than yesterday i was a little better but almost fell asleep in chapel. today, okay here we are now back on schedule. today was a great day. i got to start playing in jazz band and i hope mr. r lets me stay in it even though im not the greatest tenor sax player. i am in yearbook this year, that is going to be the greatest class. hopefully my favorite too. last of all i gave blood today! yeah! then i went to volunteer and i was a half and hour late because of drawin my blood, i didnt think it would take that long. but after i was done giving blood they give you snacks and stuff and this girl who is named britt in 5th grade at meadow creek came and talked to me and we really hit it off. i hope i see her in the hallways. i told her that someday she should volunteer too. i hope she does cause she seems like she would be good at it. anyways onto my homework now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool...hey i don't know you....my name is cassandra and i live in glenwood, mn. But, i did a search on others' profiles that included Children 18:3 cuz thats in my music profile too...so I was really excited that there were others!! I know Children 18:3 personally....they're so awesome! Well, I just thought I'd post on yours since we might have a lot in common! ~well God Bless you! Love, Cassandra
post me back on here if you want to talk further or if ya want my s/n.

Gustavus said...

Now this is realy strange. I found your page by runing a search for Relint K and noticed that you also liked Mangam, and Anime and FIF. Cool beans. I normaly don't post on other peoples blogs but oh well.

Carrie said...

hey cassandra, it is so grand to hear that you like children 18:3. i dont know too many people except a few of my friends who know them because of me. yeah, it would rock to talk to you sometime. you seem like a really awesome person. :-) God Bless, have a rockin day!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.