Thursday, September 02, 2004

Melancholy Day

So today, what a day. Like all summer days sleeping in is music to my ears. I didnt have much to do besides volunteer. That went well though. I didnt play uno or dominoes this time. We went upstairs in the loft and put labels on letters for a group of people that came in from I think it was the YMCA or something. It reminded me of a factory or something like in the 20's when they were making war machines. Hazel, one of my favorite people there, said she was done and then she would get another stack of letters to address. She said she was too tired to play Bingo tonight. That just isnt cool.
Other than volunteering I just hung out around home. My family and I live in the woods, 19 acrees of it and swamp. I have a few favorite places just to go hang out, read and stuff. There is a place where a tree fell down back hidden in the woods and I love sitting there in silence thinking and stuff. Just listening to the breeze and the crickets and so on.
Oh yeah I almost forgot, my sister is taking my senior pictures and we did some of that today. She told me that I should climb this tree, which would look awesome if I sat in it. But as I was climbing it (I like to climb trees) I slipped and had to hug it as I slid down. Erin got a picture of that and now I have scratches all up my arms. Very funny and enjoyable though.

No comments: