Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Just One Day

Today, what a day. I woke up late cause I have to use every hour of my last few days of summer to its fullest extent. Erin and I went to our school and talked to one of my teachers. He had given us homework over the summer to read some things off a websight and then do a short overview of it or something. Anyways the websight is not there or isnt workin so I talked to him about that. He said not to worry about it! Yeah!
While we were at the school my sister and I went to the playground out back and took some awesome pictures of me. I am taking my own senior pics. So that was grand and then we went to the library and took some more funny pics and checked out some books of course. Then we stopped and got some jones soda cause I had the jones for some jones. I then dropped Erin off at her friends house.
The rest of the afternoon I watched Lain which is an anime tv show that I am borrowing from my bro. Very cool indeed. Last of all I went to church with my family. God is good!

No comments: