Tuesday, September 14, 2004

my birthday!

hey, today is my 18th birthday. I am getting so old! Yeah, today was a great day. I went to school like always and then at 11:00 I went out to lunch with my brother, I'm able to do that because our school has open campus for seniors. Him and I went to Fizolies, a fast food Italian resturant. Very good food. That kids named Joe rocks! The rest of the school day was cool too. I'm in yearbook 7th hour, that is the most rockinest class I have had yet at Meadow Creek.
Oh yeah yesterday I worked from 4-8 and there was the newest member of Holiday getting trained in. His name is Joe, we were talkin and he was born the day after me, in the same hospital, and has the same car as me. He found this quite interesting. Its all cool i suppose. I hope it made his first day on the job a little more interesting. alrighty, well off to do some more homework. . .

1 comment:

Gustavus said...

Heh. It’s me again. I'm getting scared now. I just met someone born the day before me. You have the same template as me. Oh well, paranoid moment over. Anyway happy birthday, and thanks for the post.