Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Day of Wonders

Heck Yeah! Today, oh what an awesome day. So it starts out that my sister and I have to wake up early to go to see you at the pole. Well it was raining and there was a thunderstorm. We went anyways and being that it is a private school they had a flag in the gym and everyone was standing there praying instead of outside in the dangerous lightning. Also today is my sisters birthday so that's cool. To add to the already well started off day my school has chapel every Wednesday and so we went to chapel after first hour. I had to leave early because I was in a skit that we did for it. That was cool and went well. Here we go chapel started with the worship team doing a rockin job leading the songs then the skit then Rebecca K. went up and started a prayer and anyone in the room could pray. To let you know more in our chapel there is 7-12 grade students. I was so suprised when people just started praying one at a time and you can tell who the leaders of are in this school. God blessed it so much. After the prayers Nate went up and he is in my grade and he tought us to have a pure heart and stay away from the line of temptation. He makes a great teacher. Last of all he called up the people who want to ascend (become closer/go from the level you are at to a higher level) to God. It was awesome to see all of my peers go forward to pray. To know that God can be in our school and talked about and shared in every class without being persicuted is so amazing. We stayed up there and the teachers went around and prayed for every student. A few of the seniors and I went around and prayed for the younger kids. It is so crazy to think that I am now one of the leaders in this school. No matter how small it is. God touched everyone. To be used by Him, there is no explanation of how good I felt. The almighty Yeshua is amazing!

No comments: