Thursday, December 01, 2005

speech

11 more days of school left before break. that is including finals week!!!! i'm so excited, i just cant hide it. i'm so ready to finish some of my classes... ok so most of them. the only one im ganna miss is chemistry because i really like proffesor hightower and psyc cause it is the most interesting one of the semester.
so i gave my speech today. dont think i did too well. and i took the quiz, that i probably failed. but look on the bright side, i got it done with, the load is off my shoulders.
Now i think i might just work on Aleks and start studying some for my chem and psyc final. im afraid to be honest. but did i tell you on my last chem test i got 88%. that wasnt quite bad at all. but on the flip side, with my inclass english paper on tuesday, i put it back into my backpack and then found it in there later that night. so in other words, i forgot to turn it in cause i was in such a hurry. so yesterday i wrote a note and shoved it under his door to his office. i guess i will see what happens. i was just bulling it throught the whole paper. im so sick of english comp. im kinda excited for a new proffesor next semester for comp 2. alright, here i go, off to do some Aleks...

No comments: