Tuesday, December 06, 2005

one of the most rockin days

last night i could not fall asleep for the life of me so i finished reading to each his own. so because of the lack of sleep i didnt want to get up for my boring english comp class. the class wasnt as bad as normal today and plus i got my paper back from the other day. the inclass paper that i forgot to turn in when class was done and found it in my backpack later that night. the one i turned in by putting a not in the folder and shoving it under his door. well anyways, i got it back today as i was saying and i got a 75! oh my gosh. that is awesome compared to the D+ and D- that i got on the last papers. that gives me hope! then in speech we got out early and i also got my speech back from last thursday, i thought i wouldnt get anything better than a C but i ended up getting a B. which is totally awesome. so that gives me a low B in that class. another good thing that happened is that yesterday there was no school and yesterday is when we were supposed to take our chem. lab final. so i went and talked to Mrs. Z and she said that we dont have to do it. the final is optional, so i got an 87% in that class. not bad. so im not doing as bad as i had thought for my first half of my freshman year in college. so maybe i will get a C average. about the same as i got most of my way through high school. not bad. i actaully feel like college isnt a whole lot harder than high school, especially meadow creek. but yeah. i dont maybe my opinion on that will change as my classes get harder. we shall see.

only eight days of school left before i leave for christmas break. . . and next week i only have one final monday, two on tuesday, one wednesday, none on thursday, and my last one on friday at 11:30. then i'm on my way back home for break!!! party on. i'm so excited!

No comments: