Wednesday, December 14, 2005

the procession starts

everyone is starting to round down on finals and is getting life in the dorms packed up. skye and john just left in the roaring wind and flying snow. it will be weird not to have the people around. i leave this friday after my chemistry final.

jon is on his way here last message i got from him, he was just passing sheridan. so its only a few more hours until he and his friend, Dema, gets here. anyways. erin is packing, i have to start writing that paper about my "bad" conduct that is due tomarrow. get some more chemistry studying done. fall semester is coming to an end. wow, that felt long as we went through it, but now that it is over i look back and feel like it was short. onward i shall go....

4 comments:

daveeh said...

have a nice holiday, carrie.
daveeh

Anonymous said...

good luck on your last finals... and i only wish I was passing sheridan right now... man i'm tired of DC... lousy city anyway. i get to go from DC to the PRC (peoples republic of california) for chistmas... joy... speaking of the PRC the wonderful Chinese government is bisness as usual oppressing christians...

Gustavus said...

I'm already done with all my finals... have been since monday actualy... i don't go home until December 30th or January 2nd ... i can't remember which actualy.

Gustavus said...

i say "all my finals" but really i just had a 14 page final paper for my Poly scie internship credit and a single final for my Japanese class... so nothing special really. But thank you... i'll need lots of luck for the japanese one.