Wednesday, December 21, 2005

cherio

sorry it has taken me so long to write. i attempted to write the other day but my computer than kicked me off the internet and lost the whole long message i had written so i decided to give up. maybe i will write about what has been going on in another post, but im tired now even though it is only 9:24. i dont know why i feel more tired when i am at home. but whatever, i think im ganna fix my bed and then climb into it for a nice rest.

today not much happened. i went to lake country homes and did some file work for tami. it is a nice way to get money. i worked for at least 4 hours, and it went by prety fast. money is money. then when i finally got home, after waiting 40 minutes for my mom to pick me up (this sucks) i sat in the porch and worked on my puzzle.

then my fam and i and beccah too went to mall of america because make a wish was putting on a thing called stories of lights. i was one of 50 children chosen to be shown on a christmas tree. on the tree that was placed in camp snoopy was a picture of me and my story with what my wish was.

after finding the tree we ate some overly expensive dinner and then erin, beccah, and i ditched my parents and mya and walked around the mall for a few hours. we found some cool stuff. i didnt really buy too much. i bought two shirts. erin got this really cute purse (if that is how you spell that, sorry i am illiterate). i actually found it but she bought it. but cool anyways. that is prety much all that happened today. im kinda bored of home. i think it is worse because i have to rely on my parents to drive me around everywhere. then again if i did have my car i wouldnt even be home that much over break. oh well...

No comments: